Periodic Maintenance Servicing
Here at Southside Mobile RV Solutions, we offer all of the following as a part of our general undercarriage service.
We recommend you get your caravan serviced yearly or every 10,000 kilometres. We offer single axle or dual axle repairs on a range of wind up camper, pop tops, caravans, trailers, horse floats and food trucks.
Our service includes over 40 items on our checklist, including the following main items:
– Wheels, brakes and bearings stripped, checked and serviced.
– Tyres and wheels inspected for wear and cracking.
– Tyre pressures checked and corrected.
– Wheel nuts inspected, tightened, and threads relubricated.
– Brake linings inspected and adjusted to suit.
– Brake magnets inspected for wear.
– Hubs inspected for wear.
– Coupling bolts inspected and lubricated.
– Corner jacks properly lubricated.
– Check suspension mounts. Lubricate shackle bolts if applicable.
– External lights and wiring connections inspected.
– Handbrake cable checked and adjusted if necessary.